Anyone else using the Spousal Visa process? ( IR1 / CR1 )

I also use the company RAPIDVISA to help me with my petition. The same company used on the tv show 90 day Fiancée on TLC But the the show is focused on the K1 visa.

1 Like

Yes I am currently applied I am only NOA1

3 Likes

Yes, what is the difference between the two visas?

I believe they are the same. The name was just updated.

1 Like

I’m using the CR1 and filed on December 31 received my NOA1 on January 2, 2019. Just waiting on my NOA2. I’m using the Texas Service Center

2 Likes

I filed on January 14 and petition was accepted May 15. I just need to submit my financial info and pay the fees I’m Potomac center

2 Likes

How much is their(RapidVisa)fee?

1 Like

Did you get any news yet?

IR1 it’s immediate relative and they get the 10 years permanent resident card. The CR1 it’s for Immediate relatives too, but for those who get married and don’t have 2+ years married. They get the 2 years conditional green card and after 2 years they have to apply form removal of condition and get the permanent 10 years

4 Likes

1 Like

If I had known about this, I wouldn’t have paid my bullshit attorney $4,500. Omg.

1 Like

There’s little different between IR1&CR1, If your marriage is less than 2years before I-130 approve, the principal Applicant ll receive 2years green card while your marriage is more than 2years, 10years green card ll definitely receive as well.

Any response or updates?