F2A waiting for approval

Which service center are you? Mine is Nebraska. I’m
Waiting for mine too. I-130 noa1 receive November 8. My husband is a us citizen.

Have you received you EAD?

Nop I’m waiting for approval. I have 7 months waiting.

I’m late too PD april 12

It’s still too early to receive an approval for August. I’m August 9th, California Service Center m, IOE, F2A, no approval yet. Maybe in two months we can start to receive approvals for August.

I got my approval today for i130 … now what ?

Now wait for nvc welcom letter

After receiving the welcome letter , we need to send some docs ?

Yes, you need to perform “the 6 steps”

1 Like

What are the 6 steps ?

You can find more about it on https://travel.state.gov m. Basically in theses steps you need to present financial evidence, evidence that your marriage is real (photos, marriage certificate, bank account together etc), you need to fill out DS-160 form and then send to NVC. All of those information are on the NVC page.

I had August 15 2019 got I 130 approval for my daughter and case been created at the NVC hope you hear something soon

Waooooo I’m so happy for you and your daughter. I know that I’ll receive approval soon… in the name of Jesus :pray:

My PD is Feb 11, 2019 Service Center Texas I’m petitioning for a minor daughter. Haven’t heard about approval yet.

I’m F2A too. (Marriage to GC holder).My PD is August 10,2017. I’ve been waiting to get approval letter for almost 3 years. Not sure that other priority dates may get faster than I am or not. I did only one service requested and they mentioned that I’ve to wait for visa number available and also a priority date become current. I think it’s already been current last July 2019, but still no updates. I just need to maintain my work permit to be valid. Hopefully, we all F2A will get a GC soon.
Stay strong guys.

My PD date was August 12,2019 got my GC in November

Hi people

I contacted uscis and they told me my case has been transfered to Texas service center, is this good ?

California service center is better than texas center .

Why? Texas is working January 2020

Actually of application load. Maybe