I751 case transferred to a new USCIS office

Anyone else has this experience?
I751 transferred after filed 6 months, notice said to speed up processing.
797 notice says transferred to NBC
Automated office says to TSC :woman_shrugging:t5:

Same here, transferred to NBC since August, haven’t heard anything

1 Like

My timeline:
Filed I751 joint petition April 4, 2019
Arrived Texas April 5, 2019
18 month extension received April 10, 2019
No biometrics required letter October 2, 2019
Case transferred to another uscis October 9, 2019
Case transfer to new office with jurisdiction October 10, 2019

Hi finally I’m seeing someone with the same situation as myself. Do you mind posting your timeline and progress so we can track this. Anything you think might be relevant. Your 2 months ahead of me so I could also gauge from you. Hopefully others will come fwd.

I send my I751 On December 15,2017, they get it on December 18, biometric letter one month after, 12 months extention , six months later they send me another 6 month extention so I get 18 months, after this they move my case on February 24th to other office, and last September 24th my extention expires, I call and they say everything is okay just to much cases, now I have a stamp in my passport my wife is going crazy because of this so you can imagine how I am too

Wow. That’s crazy long

1 Like

Mine is the same, applied on 9/21/18, got biometric on 7/18/19, case got transferred on 10/21/19. No update after this, hope everything can be processes quick, it drivers me crazy

1 Like

Anything as yet? Where was it transfered?

Still waiting, my case has been transfer to National benefit center

1 Like

I’m following your case ok. We are the only persons I know transferred to NBC

Can someone tell what happens to your status when you apply for removal of conditions and the green card has expired? Can you still work? Can you travel outside? From the looks of it processing times are close to 2 years

1 Like

You would receive an extension letter of 18 months. Yes you’ll continue to work. No need to take in anything to work either. If the extension is about to expire and you’re not processed then, go to your local office and you’ll get a stamp in your book.

1 Like

Yes. You travel with BOTH your expired green card and the extension letter.

Thank you! So how does one go about getting that 18 month extension?

When u send in your I-751 application USCIS will send it to you.

Fingerprint were taken 11-19-19. Now i751 wait 4 months. Every body the same my case.

Did u get removal condition card?

Whats form i-571 for it says requst for special evidence??

If any one know about it explain for me here thanks

Hey did you hear anything back yet? Mine transferred since March and nothing ever since

Did you get any update and how long after it was transferred to NBC. Did you have an interview?