Interview ready to be scheduled (Covid Halt!)

Hey. Anyone waiting for their interview to be scheduled still? Have not heard anything other than USCIS may be just sending out green cards to certain applicants who meet certain criteria

1 Like

I been waiting for interview to come is been 6 month now

Welcome to the group. I’ve been waiting the same period and no hope to get it soon

Same here. Got scheduled for March and canceled. Waiting since then. It has to happen pretty soon, I believe in it.

1 Like

Same here, my appointment was scheduled in April unfortunately in April 1st was canceled, since then my case is ready to be scheduled it’s almost six months now.

PARTIAL GOOD NEWS… So I have a co worker who got her interview scheduled on April 12th and then canceled due to COVID. Today she got her new interview on October 14th which means USCIS is working on the queue and soon we will be getting ours!!!

2 Likes

That’s good news, hopefully we are next…

I got scheduled as well. Waiting for my letter to arrive.

2 Likes

Kevin. Congratulations. Could you please share with us when was your original interview scheduled and when is the new one? It will help us to know how the queue is moving… Thanks

1 Like

On April 20th. It was ready to be scheduled but never was. This is the first time it was scheduled.

2 Likes

Now when it is the new date? And where is your filing center? Sorry for the extra questions, it is just to help us !!! Thanks

1 Like

Of course! No worries. I am waiting for my letter so I’ll update everyone on specific date. However I originally filled Sept 6th 2019. I live in nyc and it was handled at NBC.

1 Like

6 month waiting for the interview

1 Like

Hi! Just wanted to ask when did ypu recieve your mail stating that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview? Thank you

I got an update on 4/20/20 that case was ready to be scheduled and the case was scheduled on 9/18/20. Just waiting for letter now

2 Likes

Well it was scheduled last Friday 9/19. Just waiting for letter now. Filing center was NBC

2 Likes

I haven’t get my interview date and early this morning USCIS update my case that’s Interview is Camcelled and they’ll send me a mail if they’ll re schedule it, already made a decision, or if they still need something from me.

So they never scheduled an interview for you?

I’m still waiting for letter. I guess Usps is moving slow

1 Like

Yep they haven’t the previous mail sent to me was stating that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview and that I should bring my medical with me on the interview. Then they just updated my case early this morning that the interview is cancelled.

1 Like