March 2020-concurrent-filing-i-130-i-485

I applied on March 18, 2020.
On April 28, got an update “ As of April 28, 2020, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, for an interview.

3 Likes

Wow, it was so fast, thats great

Yes, but I have not gotten my EAD yet.

1 Like

I think a month later you will have Employment card. Your case went so fast, congratulations :partying_face:

Thank you @VWRwlMq2
I hope so, I really need it.

Hello, I also received three months after applying my I-130, I-485 and i765 that my case is ready for an interview and it has taken four months to get ready for the interview and I still have not received the appointment. as I call my husband it will be from July 15 that they will begin to reassign appointments

Hello, I sent my package on dicember 19, everything was fine, after they took my fingerprints I made an expedite on February and they approved my expedite but they never make my card, I call to see what going on and I have a RFE, I sent the evidence and they acepted 2 days later, after March 24 my procces is in a stop I don’t know why but every time that I call they give me a different explanation, someone here can tell me what to do? My case is not ready for a interview yet after the received my RFE everything is stop

On September 5, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC209xxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us.

Does it family based green card?

I got this message last Saturday
“On September 5, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us”.

1 Like

Is this family based green card?

Can you please tell me , is it family based green card?

It is family based GC

On September 9, 2020, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxxxx.

My EAD card was mailed to me yesterday, I am expecting it from next week.

Oh you were talking about EAD cards I thought you were talking about GC ?

I received my EAD card in the mail today.

1 Like

Congratulations
By my side, my green Card is on the road to come

Thank you, I have been expecting since July.

Congratulations

María Martínez😀

Dios es amor