MSC cases processing time

I have my i130 and i485 under MSC cases and I’ve been trying to check the processing time for them, but haven’t got any luck. Does anyone in the same situation as me and know how long is the wait?
Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

My case is with MSC as well. What’s your case status?

They received my case on 7/29/19 and I just finished my biometrics appointment on 8/21/2019 and on 8/22/2019 the i485 case status changed to “ fingerprint review is completed”.

Also wondering how long it will take. My i765 case status is still “ case was received”, nothing changed yet.

2 Likes

I sent mine in February, my status is still at Schedule for an Interview, and then it stay like that more than 1 month already. My i765 is approved, I got my card about 1 week ago.

1 Like

So after the finger print, when did you receive your EAD?

Around 2 months u will get EAD card

I have MSC as well. I just did my biometrics on 11/22 & all it says for now is “fingerprint review completed” I think NBC which is handling our cases is SLOW

3 Likes

Ours still says “All Fingerprints Were Taken And Case Is In Process”
PD:10/3/19 @NBC
Bio Completed:11/5/19
Still haven’t heard anything from them. I don’t understand why our case hasn’t been updated along with everyone else’s.

1 Like

Mine is MSC too. We filed our case sept. 2018, they received it on sept. 28,2018. I did my biometrics on oct. 30,2018. By march 12,2019 I received an online status that my case is ready to schedule interview. And by September 20,2019 the online status changed to my interview was scheduled until now I haven’t received any mail from them. Anyone else has a similar experience or anyone has experience of taking this case too long.