Process time on form130

Has anyone had any updates on form 130

2 Likes

I want to know why permanent residents have a less wait than us citizens in the processing times. If it’s in the same service center why aren’t they processed the same?

9 Likes

I noticed that recently as well and it said 6.5 months to 8 months and now it changed to more. Since when have you been waiting ?

1 Like

I just started January

2 Likes

I sent mine in on November

I sent my i130 to be approved in 2017. After 9 months i got a letter that the envelope was empty and they didn’t got my papers. I sent again a new file and the approved it in 3 months when i started to prepare everything for the interview. This happened in January 2018. I received the letter with the interview this year in January. I’v Been to the interview with my wife in February and everything was ok. The officer told us to wait the letter in the mailbox. After 2 months i got a letter from immigration where it says that my i130 approval will be denied because we failed to send our marriage certificate. They also send us a copy of the marriage certificate that we sent but it was empty. I sent again the marriage certificate and i’m waiting for an aswer.

2 Likes

What I want to know is why do they say they process petitions In the order they get them but why are they processing permanent resident faster than us citizens petitions for their immediate family?

2 Likes

They changed it for them now it’s longer go check it out

I still see 7.5 to 9.5 months and for us citizens it’s 10 to 13 months

1 Like

Which service center did you apply to?
I applied to the Texas service center

Awww the one in Nebraska :weary:

1 Like

Uhhhh I see now that’s tough I’m already desperate

1 Like

Did you receive your employment authorization card in the mail yet? I applied in November as well and I haven’t gotten nothing in the mail yet. I went for fingerprints (biometrics) one month after, December 27. Ever since nothing I have received in the mail.
I have notice they have gone back in the priority day, twice. 1st time they were in September 30, and went back to the 15th.
The other day, they were on October 31st and went back again to the 15th of September. I’m so desperate. My spouse is a citizen as well, I don’t know why they taking so long. Our service center in NBC

5 Likes

Electric site update on 24 may 2019 approved of i-130 f4 csc. How much time for interview?

2 Likes

They approved my application November 26 and haven’t received anything at all not even the biometrics

Wao, same day as mine was approved.
That’s really weird you haven’t even gotten the biometrics notices. Did you call and verify with them your address? Because that should have been done after one moth of the case was accepted and you received the notices of action.

2 Likes

No i haven’t I know a lot of people who get the biometrics after 6 months never heard of it being done so quick maybe it’s different with each country where is your wife coming from ?

I went for biometrics exact one month after. I’m the applicant, my husband is the petitioner. We both are Dominicans, he is a citizen by naturalization and both of us live here in New York. Our service Center is NBC.
You should call USCIS and try to find out what’s the status of your application, because that is really strange you have not receive the biometrics appointment

1 Like

Oh Ookay ✩ but my husband doesn’t live here he lives in DR and he’s never been here

3 Likes

Did you check and see if the NVC received your paperwork because if he is in DR the process is a little different if he is not adjusting status in the US.

1 Like