RFE response was received by USCIS

Guys, I’ve received the notification my RFE response yesterday April, 26. How long does it will take to get a decision from USCIS?

It took them 28 days in my case which is i485 for them to approve.

1 Like

118 days and no answer

1 Like

Mine is I-485 too… only Medical exam… hopefully it’s not gonna take so long

Mines was only medical too

Hey Rayani, hopefully soon,

I’ve done everything I could, called, did the request, but no answer. Only thing I can do now is wait for them to answer and finally do my fingerprints, but thank you.

I just received a notification yesterday, do you know how long it takes until you receive the letter or an email?? And how long it takes after they receive their evidence?? My green based on asylum

Good morning Jessica,
Dont remember on the point but I think it took 5 days for me after the notification to get the actual letter which stated all I had to submit of the updated medical… it took me roughly 11 days to submit the Rfe and took them 28 days to act on it, but then mines was a marriage based i am really not sure about any other way… but hope and will pray would be soon for you…

1 Like

Thank you so much! Please pray for me and my family to get over with the whole thing asap🙏🏻

3 Likes

2 week you get your green card

Hey Rahu Rahu,

I am assuming that question was for me, because Jessica is still waiting for the card… I filed my case is 2017, so technically I got my GC in 4 yrs and some months…

1 Like

2 weeks after submitting the evidence and u got ur green card???

They received my evidence 12 days ago and nothing happened so far :confused:

No update yet ???

They received my medical exam this Friday so hopefully I can hear something sometime soon

They will get back to you within 60 days.
It took them 54 days to reply to my RFE response.
After 60 days you can you can request an inquiry.

1 Like

Hi Daniel,

Your case was only medical exam, as well?
On my case they just requested the exam I don’t know why they take sooo long to review it.
Thank you for bringing me hope! If they don’t send any notice within 60 days I will definitely contact them!
Thank you and happy Sunday!

Hello Krunal,

No… unfortunately not yet!! Counting down the days and as soon as I receive any notice Ieill post the update. It’s has been 20 days now since they receive the RFE response.

I received my RFE about my birth certificate. They needed my parents name on it and on the one I sent originally there wasn’t.
On December 1st 2020 they received my RFE response. The took action on January 23rd 2021 and got the letter in the mail on the 28th.

The medical exam I didn’t do it until I got the interview notice.

I got my green card in the mail yesterday on may 15th. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Aos married to an American citizen.

Ps, try not to worry. Now the offices are opened and they are slowly catching on cases.
It depends on what kind of case you have.

3 Likes