When receiving SSN after EAD card for EB3!

I received EAD card on Jun5,2020. But until now I have not got Social Security Number! What can I do now( SS office was closed because of Covid-19)

Just got to wait until they reopened

1 Like

I have a month and a half that I received the work permit card but Social Security did not. and I have not been able to work. I don’t know why Social Security isn’t working with it if you don’t have to interact with people. I don’t like this system

I have a month and a half (May 20) that I received the work permit card but Social Security did not. and I have not been able to work. I don’t know why Social Security isn’t working with it if you don’t have to interact with people. I don’t like this system

The same thing happen to me, you should of gotten your social security within 2 weeks after receiving your work permit EAD,
Go to your nearest social security office and request another one.
You will get it within 7 days after they resend it.

Thank you for your opinion, but do not forget that all the social security offices are closed, since research and migration did not send the information to social security and the social security in my city is closed because I already called.

I got my appointment to apply for social security with a letter of promise of employment. I already went and just waited two weeks to receive it